March 19 - 21, 2019
Rancho Bernardo Inn, San Diego, CA
Director, Sales Logistics
The list of women in Supply Chain leadership positions continues to grow, but it hasn’t always been an easy road to the top. Our esteemed panel will lead an open and honest conversation around challenges faced as a woman in the industry and expectations for the future of leadership development. Additionally, the panel will address:
- Contributions to the industry by female leaders
- What our male allies can do to help foster growth and development
- Meaningful Q&A discussion
Resource constraints, capacity management and prioritization are things that Logistics Managers know all too well. These can exist far beyond just managing products. It is also true that we face these same constraints with our long list of project requests, IT systems changes and the people to manage these activities.
Learn how Project Portfolio Management techniques can drive alignment on prioritization, resource allocation and repeatable project delivery.
- How Portfolio management can help you prioritize your projects and resources to stay in line with overall logistics and company objectives
- Gaining alignment on project definition, scope, resource requirements and milestones/timeline for flawless delivery of any project
- Techniques used to help align a multi-functional department on project execution practices
- Leverage Portfolio management methodology during Budget Planning cycles to better manage capital and resource requests